Word Search: Colors with Quiz and Study Guide, Coloring page, and Bonus
Buy This Resource Now
Word Search: Colors with Quiz and Study Guide, Coloring page, and Bonus makes it so much fun while students learn about the colors and how to write them correctly.
This document is so complete with great word search puzzles for your English Elementary or ESL students and, guess what? To make it even more fun and challenging, a nice bonus is added with 2 unscramble puzzles.
I strongly suggest you look at the preview, but here is what this nice document has for you and your students:
1) Colorful Study Guide
2) Quiz that also becomes a coloring time, fun to do
3) 5 different word search puzzles
4) Bonus: 2 unscramble puzzles
5) Answer Keys
• Which grade and level is this document for?: These word search and unscramble puzzle and the quiz are very convenient for ESL students as well as for your elementary students who are learning how to write without spelling mistakes and how to read the colors as well as the questions asked.
Each word search is different and has special components:
• Different levels and grades: Some are very easy for the beginners with shapes to colors, while others are more challenging with clues that have questions that need to be answered in order to find the colors in the grid. What a nice way to verify if learning took place!
• Matching the colors:: 1 word search puzzle with matching the colors.
• Beginners: 1 word search puzzle that is very easy and simple, which can be so good at the elementary level when students are leaning to write, but also for ESL students who are beginners.
• Let them color and have fun!: 1 word search puzzle turns out very colorful once students color the shapes given with the colors listed for each.
• Finding the spelling mistake: 1 word search puzzle has a color listed with a spelling mistake and is not in the grid. Students must be found the mistake and highlight it.
• Clues and Hidden color: 1 word search puzzle with clues and a hidden color to find.
Feel free to email me for any questions or for a special request.
Do you want to be informed of the latest and know about my specials? It's easy, just click on the green arrow above to follow me! Thanks!
Carten Educational Resources
You might also like:
- ESL Back to School with Who Are We? Nice Ice Breaker Project
- Task Cards on Getting to Know Each Other
- 126 Task Cards on Getting to Know Each Other
- Back to School Packet Worksheets
- Dictation - Great Grammar Helper
- ESL: Verb “to be” – Present Simple Tense
- ESL: Verb “to be” – Past Simple Tense- ESL / English / French / Spanish + All Subjects - Read or Listen or Present
- ESL / EFL / TESL / TESOL = Verb “to be” – Past Simple Tense
- Video / DVD Time - Keeping your Students Focused!
- ESL / English / French / Spanish + All Subjects - Read or Listen or Present
- ESL and Social Studies Word Search on United States
What does ESL / EFL / TESL / TESOL / ESOL stand for?
EFL: English as a Foreign Language
ESL: English as a Second Language
ESOL: English as a Second or Other Language
TEFL: Teacher of English as a Foreign Language
TESL: Teacher of English as a Second Language
TESOL:Teacher of English as a Second or Other Language
Copyright © Andree Carten. All rights reserved by author.
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.