Verb TO BE Present Simple with Study Guide and for ZipGrade
Buy This Resource Now
Yes, you have ZipGrade, but do you have quizzes and all the tools ready for your ESL-EFL students, but can also be used for your young elementary school students. It's all ready and you have nothing else to do, except scan your quiz.
Do you also have a Study Guide? Well, it is also included in this document!
Here are 2 great quizzes ready to be used and graded with ZipGrade, and best of all, for your French and Spanish speakers, it comes with the Study Guide that has a section translated into their languages, so they know what it means, and for those who speak another language, it also comes with a section to fill out, if needed.
THIS DOCUMENT HAS IT ALL for you!!!
1) Study Guide with English, French, Spanish, and section for other languages
2) 2 different quizzes with 20 questions each, all related to the verb "to be" in the present simple tense
3) Students' answer sheets ready to print
4) Answer Keys all bubbled in for you and ready to scan in ZipGrade
4) Bonus: Extra regular Answer Key sheets for the time you don't have access to ZipGrade
Ok, let's see more in depth...
1) As mentioned, a very useful Study Guide.
2) 2 multi-choice quizzes with 20 questions each.
3) You only need to print and copy a class set for all your classes. The quiz has been created with a note on the first page that clearly shows your students to separately use the answer sheet provided.
4) The Answer Sheet for your students is included and ready to print for your students.
5) The Answer Keys come all filled out for you ready to scan in ZipGrade... yes, you do not need to prepare it in ZipGrade. It all comes prepared for you! Good news! You can print and scan or simply put your phone in front of your computer screen and scan your answer keys!
Don't forget to look at the preview...
Thank you so very much for your interest in my products.
As always, I am more than happy to assist you, if needed, so feel free to email me for any questions.
Would you like to follow me? Come and join so you know about my new items related with ZipGrade and other cool ones, and to receive notifications of upcoming sales.
The Carten Educational Resources
You may also like:
- Task Cards on Getting to Know Each Other
- 126 Task Cards on Getting to Know Each Other
- Back to School Packet Worksheets
- Dictation - Great Grammar Helper
- ESL: Verb “to be” – Present Simple Tense
- ESL: Verb “to be” – Past Simple Tense- ESL / English / French / Spanish + All Subjects - Read or Listen or Present
- ESL / EFL / TESL / TESOL = Verb “to be” – Past Simple Tense
- Video / DVD Time - Keeping your Students Focused!
- ESL / English / French / Spanish + All Subjects - Read or Listen or Present
- Find Me! Guessing Game
- ESL and Social Studies Word Search on United States
What does ESL / EFL / TESL / TESOL / ESOL stand for?
EFL: English as a Foreign Language
ESL: English as a Second Language
ESOL: English as a Second or Other Language
TEFL: Teacher of English as a Foreign Language
TESL: Teacher of English as a Second Language
TESOL:Teacher of English as a Second or Other Language
Copyright © 2017 Andree Carten. All rights reserved by author.
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.