ESL and Social Studies Word Search on United States
Buy This Resource Now
ESL and Social Studies Word Search on United States, also very good for elementary school students. Let your students learn and remember the 50 states of United States along with the abbreviations given for each state and their capitals! Good news, it also comes with a 2 page Study Guide.
Each word search is different and has special components:
1) Quiz question: A new question related the United States for each word search.
2) Find the mistakes: In some of the puzzles, two of the states listed are not spelled correctly or have a mistake. Students must highlight them.
3) Hidden message: Each word search has a hidden message or sentence, which is still related to the states.
This document comes with 2 sets of puzzles:
• Set 1: All the states starting with the letters A to M
• Set 2: All the states starting with the letters N to W
• Total of 8 puzzles.
• Answer Keys
Having Words Search puzzles that are combined with clues, questions, and hidden messages is such a great tool to open up discussions, ask questions, and have students discover more and increase their social studies’ knowledge and for the ESL students, this can become a very nice time for immersion.
Be the first to know about store discounts, free products, and product launches! Just click the green “Follow Me” star.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Carten Educational Resources
You might also like:
- Find Me! Guessing Game
- Task Cards on Getting to Know Each Other
- 126 Task Cards on Getting to Know Each Other
- Back to School Packet Worksheets
- Dictation - Great Grammar Helper
- ESL: Verb “to be” – Present Simple Tense
- ESL: Verb “to be” – Past Simple Tense- ESL / English / French / Spanish + All Subjects - Read or Listen or Present
- ESL / EFL / TESL / TESOL = Verb “to be” – Past Simple Tense
- Video / DVD Time - Keeping your Students Focused!
- ESL / English / French / Spanish + All Subjects - Read or Listen or Present
Copyright © Andree Carten. All rights reserved by author.
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.