ESL and Social Studies Word Search on United States - FREE!
Get This Resource Now
FREE VERSION Ready to download!
This nice document has so much within just 2 Word Search puzzles, in order to help your students learn and/or review the abbreviations given to the states! Now, imagine what the full version has!
In this free version, you are able to print a sample and its answer key that are both from the full version, which has a total of 22 pages that includes a study guide along with 8 different Word Search puzzles on the states and capitals, including this one.
See the preview of the full version by clicking HERE.
Did you like this FREE sample? Let others know with a nice 4.0 feedback (thanks)!
Humm, IIMPORTANT... if you did not like it, can you email me instead, so I can modify it? (thanks!)
Thank you so very much!
Carten Educational Resources
You might also like:
- ESL Back to School with Who Are We? Nice Ice Breaker Project
- Video / DVD Time - Keeping your Students Focused!
- ESL / English / French / Spanish + All Subjects - Read or Listen or Present
- Task Cards on Getting to Know Each Other
- 126 Task Cards on Getting to Know Each Other
- Back to School Packet Worksheets
- Dictation - Great Grammar Helper
- ESL: Verb “to be” – Present Simple Tense
Copyright © Andree Carten. All rights reserved by author.
PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.